The North West Development Corporation (SOC) Ltd is an organization which promotes industrializing the economy, attracting investment , promoting exports and overcoming the legacy of economic imbalances. The NWDC has the following employment opportunity:
Internal and External Advert
Positions: Board Administrator x 1
Contract: 6 Months Contract
Location: Trade and Investment Office, Rustenburg
Salary Scale: Negotiable within Current Salary Scale
- Grade 12
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Administration
- Driver’s License minimum code 8
- Previous relevant Experience
Key Performance Areas
- The duties of the Board Administrator will, amongst others be to:
- Assisting the Company Secretary to record accurate minutes
- Keeping proper records of all the Board Information, minutes, board resolutions, declaration of interest forms, attendance registers
- Working out the Board fees and keep track of all payments made relating to the Board
- Assisting ins compilation of Board packs
- All logistical arrangements for the Board Committee members including hotel bookings, meals etc.
- Photocopying and shredding of documents
- Stationary control
- All other admin related functions of the Board Secretariat
Note: The successful candidate will be required to sign a Performance Agreement Contract
The NWDC is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
Interested persons are requested to forward detailed resumes and relevant certified academic qualifications to:
NWDC (SOC) Ltd
P.O. Box 3011
For Attention Mmathapelo Tamako or email firstname.lastname@example.org or hand-deliver:
NWDC Head Office
22 James Watt Crescent
Enquiries may be directed to Ms Mmathapelo Tamako (HR Assistant) (018) 381 3663.
Closing date: 20 January 2016
No late applications will be considered.
NB: NWDC reserves the right not to appoint.