NWDC invites SMMEs and Cooperatives from the North West to apply to exhibit under the SA Pavillion at the China International Small Medium Enterprise Fair (CISMEF) to be held from 10 – 13 October 2017.
Sectors covered by the show include Manufacturing, Agro-processing, ICT Services, Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Chemicals, Cosmetics and Metal Fabrication.
Qualifying criteria to apply to exhibit:
- A minimum of one year in operation
- A minimum of R300 000 asset base
- A minimum of R300 000 annual turnover
- Must employ a minimum of 5 employees
- FICA Compliant
- Other basic statutory requirements per sector (company registration, tax clearance, company profile, export certificate, copies of Identity documents of directors, copy of business physical address, relevant insurance, all sector licencing, accreditation and registrations)
Special consideration could be granted to youth, cooperatives, women and people with disabilities who do not meet all of the above criteria.
North West based producers who meet the above qualifying criteria are invited to apply to exhibit through the NWDC by contacting Trade Officer Poloko Maphula on 014 594 2570 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 14 July 2017