NWDC invites export-ready companies from the North West to apply to exhibit at the Botswana Global Expo to be held from 31 October – 3 November 2017.
Sectors covered by the show include ICT, Mining, Health, Education, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Finance, Environment, Tourism and Agriculture.
Preference will be given to companies already in negotiations with the Botswana market.
Qualifying criteria to apply to exhibit:
- A minimum of one year in operation
- A minimum of R300 000 asset base
- A minimum of R300 000 annual turnover
- Must employ a minimum of 5 employees
- FICA Compliant
- Other basic statutory requirements per sector (company registration, tax clearance, company profile, export certificate, copies of Identity documents of directors, copy of business physical address, relevant insurance, all sector licensing, accreditation and registrations)
Special consideration could be granted to youth, cooperatives, women, and people with disabilities who do not meet all of the above criteria.
North West based producers who meet the above qualifying criteria are invited to apply to exhibit through the NWDC by contacting Trade Officers Poloko Maphula or Rego Ramong on 014 594 2570/1 or email email@example.com
Applications close 25 October 2017