Attention exporters – do you produce and export any of the following:
- Natural fruit juices;
- Tea bags (ginger & rooibos);
- Ethanol Methanol;
- Paint containers;
- Bulk honey;
- Sanitary equipment (pvc);
- Paper & copy paper.
These products are called for in the latest trade leads received internationally as released by the dti.
Registered exporters who are able to supply the products listed in the trade lead bulletin are encouraged to reply.
To access the complete Trade Lead Bulletin document, click here.
Exporters are kindly requested to respond to trade enquiries if they meet the criteria specified below:
1. South African manufacturer registered as an exporter with Customs (South African Revenue Services).
2. Export ready South African Exporter.
3. Have the capacity, resources and funds to supply the market where the lead originated from.
4. Manufactures / exports the exact product requested by the importer.
5. Capacity to supply the quantity requested.
If your company meets the above-mentioned criteria and is interested in supplying the product/service, please complete the Reply Form and return it to the dti and NWDC as per the email addresses supplied on the reply form.