The NWDC invites reputable, registered companies to facilitate and manage an Annual Mahika-Mahikeng Cultural Festival for a period of three (3) years (2016 – 2018) with the aim of enhancing the economic growth of Bokone Bophirima at the following possible venues:
- Letlamoreng Dam,
- Setumo Dam;
- Disaneng Dam;
- Mmabatho Convention Centre,
- Mmabatho Convention Centre Parking;
- Mmabana Mahikeng Theartre;
- Mmabana Mahikeng Park;
- Mmabana Head Office Studio 1 & 3;
- Mmabana Head Office Foyer;
- Civic Centre;
- Botanical Garden;
- Mahikeng CBD & en route Mmabatho CBD
Interested companies must attend a compulsory briefing session on 6 September 2016 at 11:00 at 30 James Watt Crescent, Mahikeng Industrial Site, Mahikeng.
Tenders close on 27 September at 12:00
A non-refundable fee of R5 000.00 is payable to obtain the full tender document.