The NWDC offers assistance to emerging and established exporters to expose their products and services to foreign markets.
To export goods and exhibit products outside of South Africa’s borders, companies need to register as exporters with the South African Revenue Service (SARS).
The latest trade leads received from the dti are posted on the NWDC’s home page.
Make use of the toolkit documents listed below to learn more about financial assistance offered by the dti through its EMIA scheme.
For further assistance contact the NWDC’s trade and investment office on 014 594 2570.
- Export Marketing & Investment Assistance Scheme (EMIA) from the Department of Trade and Industry
- SARS Exporter Registration Form – DA1854A2
- SARS Registration for Manufacturer – External Form_ DA 1854A4
- The dti’s National Pavilion exhibitions
- Outward-selling Trade Missions, of the dti
- Other dti Group Offerings for exporters