The NWDC (SOC) Ltd is an organisation which promotes industrialisation of the economy, attracting investments, promoting exports and overcoming the legacy of economic imbalances. The NWDC has the following employment opportunity:
POSITION(S): 2 x INTERNAL AUDIT INTERNSHIPS
CONTRACT: 12 MONTHS
LOCATION (S): HEAD OFFICE, MAHIKENG
STIPEND: R6000.00 per month
To be considered you must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor of Technology Degree (BTech) or Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Degree Internal Audit or relevant Qualification. Postgraduate Qualification in Internal Audit or relevant Qualification will be added advantage.
- Have a driver’s license.
Internship applicants must be younger than 35 years. Internship applicants must not have previously served as an intern in the Public Service or Private Sector.
The NWDC is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment especially in respect of race, gender and disability.
Interested qualified persons are requested to forward:
- Detailed and fully-completed compulsory internship application form (Click here to download)
- Curriculum vitae;
- Relevant certified academic qualifications;
- Endorsed academic record,
- Identity document (ID copy), (not older than 3 months).
Submit the complete set of above-mentioned documents to:
NWDC (SOC) Ltd, P O Box 3011, Mmabatho, 2735. Applications are to be addressed for attention Ms. Mmathapelo Tamako or email email@example.com or hand-deliver to NWDC Head Office, 22 James Watt Crescent, Industrial Sites, Mahikeng.
Enquiries may be directed to Ms Mmathapelo Tamako (Snr. HR Practitioner) on 018 381 3663.
Closing date: 17 June 2019.
No late applications will be considered. Preference will be given to North West Province residents.
No late applications will be considered.
NB: NWDC reserves the right not to appoint.