The digital SA Vaccination Certificate system is now accessible to the individuals who have received the COVID-19 Vaccine in South Africa.
Before you start you will need to have the following with you:
- Your RSA ID Number or Foreign Passport nr or Asylum or Refugee number. (Should be the same ID number you presented when you got vaccinated )
- The cell phone with the number you included on your registration.
- Your vaccination code from the sms you received after being fully vaccinatedGet your e-certificate at https://vaccine.certificate.health.gov.za/
Take note of the following:
You must enter all the required details correctly.
- If one of the fields entered is wrong, the system will return an error message including “details not found”. You can contact the COVID-19 Public Hotline on 0800 029 999 for assistance.
- The design of the Vaccination Certificate will be enhanced to ensure that it remains up to date with local and international standards
- You will therefore have to download your updated vaccination certificate for it to remain valid
- The Department of Health will advise on the availability of newer versions of the COVID-19 Vaccination certificate as it becomes available
It is the responsibility of a user to keep their COVID-19 vaccination certificate current by following the communication released by the NDoH.
A message from the Department of Health, highlighted by the NWDC