The North West Development Corporation (SOC) Ltd has a large number of vacancies available in the NWDC, Bojanala SEZ and as part of an Internship Programme.
The NWDC was established to plan, finance, coordinate, promote and carry out the economic development of the North West Province and its people in the fields industry, commerce, finance, mining, tourism enterprise-related activities and other business resulting in wealth and job creation.
It is NWDC’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filing of these posts with a candidate whose promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
As such, the NWDC has the following Vacancies and Internship opportunities available
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11 FEBRUARY 2022
POSITIONS AT NWDC:
- Executive Manager: Property Management and Development – 5 Years Fixed-Term Contract
- Executive Manager: Corporate Services – 5 Years Fixed-Term Contract
- Human Resource Manager – Permanent
- Legal Manager – Permanent
- Supply Chain Management Manager – Permanent
- Accountant – Permanent
- Finance Administrative Officer – Permanent
- Regional Property Manager: Bojanala and Far East – Permanent
- Tenant Coordinators (2) – Permanent
FIVE-YEAR FIXED-TERM CONTRACTS AT BOJANALA SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE (SEZ):
- General Manager: Zone Operations
- General Manager: Infrastructure Development
- General Manager: Business Development & Investment Promotion
- Strategic Planning and Business Performance Manager
- Manager: Town Planning
- Manager: Civil & Structural Engineering
- Maintenance Manager
- Administrative Officer
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME IN THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS:
- Human Resources Management
- Asset Management
- Information Techology
- Marketing & Communications
All successful candidates will be required to sign a Performance Agreement Contract.
Interested candidates are requested to forward a covering letter, detailed CV and relevant certified academic qualifications (not older than 6 months) to email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to curb the spread of COVID-19, no hand deliveries will be accepted.
A separate application is required when applying for more than one position, please indicate which position you are applying for.
HR-related enquiries may be directed to Ms Keitopetse Msinga at email@example.com and/or 078 146 7734, for posts related enquiries may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 0732431772.
The onus lies with the applicant to ensure that all foreign qualifications are verified by SAQA.
Closing date: 11 February 2022.
No late applications will be considered.
Communication will be reserved for shortlisted candidates only, if you do not hear from us 3 months after the closing date please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB: NWDC reserves the right not to appoint.