NWDC invites export-ready companies from the North West to apply to exhibit at the Botswana Global Expo to be held from 30 October – 2 November 2018.
Sectors covered by the show include ICT, Mining, Health, Education, Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Finance, Environment, Tourism and Agriculture.
Qualifying criteria to apply to exhibit:
- The company must have partial or full operation based in the North West Province
- Produces a product or service with export potential
- A minimum of R1 000 000.00 asset base
- A minimum of R1 500 000.00 turn-over annually generated through domestic operation
- Must employ a minimum of 10 employees
- Currently have a growing and sustainable market locally
- FICA Compliance and all other basic statutory requirements*
- Be willing to continually provide information to NWDC on future export performance
* Basic statutory requirements include company registration, tax clearance, company profile, export certificate, copies of identity documents of directors, copy of business’ physical address, relevant insurance, all sector licensing, accreditation and registrations.
Special consideration could be granted to youth, cooperatives, women, and people with disabilities who do not meet all of the above criteria.
North West based producers who meet the above qualifying criteria are invited to apply to exhibit through the NWDC by contacting Trade Officer Poloko Maphula on 014 594 2570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 12 October 2018
NWDC reserves the right to cancel participation if there are inadequate qualified responses.
Visit the Botswana Global Expo website: http://www.globalexpo.co.bw/