TENDER NOTICE POSTPONEMENT
The closing date for NWDC Tender MMA 001\2020 (Development of Itoseng Shopping Complex) has been postponed until further notice pending the lifting of the national lockdown. A new date will be communicated then. This postponement is applicable to bidders who have attended the original, compulsory briefing session.
Download the formal notification document.
TENDER NOTICE CANCELLATION
TENDERS NWDC/GAR001/2020 (RFP) AND NWDC/MOR001/2020 (RFP)
Notice is hereby given to all prospective service providers/bidders/tenderers that the following tenders have been cancelled:
- NWDC/GAR001/2020 (RFP) PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
- NWDC/MOR001/2020 (RFP) PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
Reason for cancellation: Tenders will be re-advertised after national lockdown has been concluded.
The closing date for the below-listed tenders has been extended to 21 April 2020, applicable to those bidders who had attended the compulsory briefing sessions. (Download extension notification for more details & closing times)
The NWDC invites prospective Service Providers to submit proposals for the following three separate tender opportunities:
* Provision of security services at the NWDC buildings in Garankuwa and Mabopane for a period not longer than 26 months.
* Provision of security services at the NWDC buildings in Hammanskraal, Kudube and Themba for a period not longer than 26 months.
* For investors and developers to partner with the NWDC in the development of Itsoseng Shopping Complex in the Ditsobotla Municipality.
For each of the three tender opportunities, there are compulsory briefing meetings that prospective bidders must attend.
Please refer to the downloadable documents below for the full information:
- Request for Proposals Advert (contains briefing dates, closing dates and evaluation criteria)
- Terms of Reference Document – Garankuwa security tender
- Terms of Reference Document – Hammanskraal security tender
- Terms of Reference Document – Itsoseng Shopping Complex