The South African Reserve Bank invites interested parties to their annual Monetary Policy Forum meeting, to be held in the North West Province.
A panel of senior Reserve Bank representatives will present recent domestic and international developments that have impacted on inflation, motivating the rationale behind the Reserve Bank’s monetary policy stance. NWDC shall also be present at the event, as event partners to the Reserve Bank.
The monetary policy meeting shall take place as follows:
- Thursday, 12 October 2017
- 08:00 – 10:00
- Breakfast served after presentations & discussions
- Orion Safari Lodge, Donkerhoek Road, Rustenburg.
- Attendance is free of charge. However, RSVP is required as seats are limited.
- Dress code is business attire
Key audiences to whom attendance is applicable include:
- Members of the public;
- The local business community;
- Provincial and local government;
- Organised labour;
- Post-graduate students; and
Book your seat before 6 October 2017 with Ms Hanlie Dobson from the SA Reserve Bank on 012 313 3889 or send her an email on email@example.com
South African Reserve Bank – visit site