NWDC invites North West-based exporters to apply to exhibit at the Mozambican FACIM trade fair.
The FACIM will take place from 27 August to 2 September 2018.
Interested exporters from the North West Province are encouraged to submit the NWDC Exporters profiling form – download here
FACIM – Feira Agro-Pecuaria, Commercial and Industrial de Moçambique is a multi-sectorial Trade and Investment Fair in Mozambique organized by APIEX – an Investment & Exports Promotion Agency under the theme “Mozambique and the World: broadening the market, promoting investment and fostering partnerships”
The FACIM fair seeks to facilitate the contact with international exhibitors and stimulate consumption and economic integration in the Mozambique economy. With about 25 million inhabitants, where 3 million are concentrated in the capital city of Maputo, Mozambique is booming with an economic growth of 9% per year. The substantial economic development, liberalisation and market opening and privatisation of the economy and the creation of different areas of free investment, is creating ideal conditions for foreign investment in the country. Since 2012 the Trade Fair relocated to a municipal area outside the city, 30km from Maputo, known as the area of Marracuene.
Interested participants from the North West must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply:
• Have partial or full operation based in the North West Province
• A minimum of two years in operation
• Produces a product or service with export potential
• A minimum of R1 000 000.00 asset base
• A minimum of R1 000 000.00 turn-over annually generated through domestic operation
• Must employ a minimum of 5 employees
• FICA Compliance and all other basic statutory requirements per sector (company registration, tax clearance, company profile, copies of Identity documents of directors, a copy of business’ physical address, relevant insurance, all sector licensing, accreditations and registrations).
Special consideration may be extended to youth, cooperatives women and people with disabilities who may not meet all of the above criteria but have exportable products.
NWDC reserves the right to cancel this mission should inadequate expressions of interest be received.
Applications close on 24 July 2018.
For more detail, contact NWDC’s Trade and Investment office on 017 422 0067 /68. Ask to speak to Lovemore or Rego. Send completed exporter company profile forms to email@example.com